Robinson, Hughes and Christopher, P.S.C. is a corporation of certified public accountants with its office in Danville, Kentucky. The firm was established in 1938, and now has three shareholders, Janna S. Rigney, Jenna W. Gover and Heath P. Martin. In addition, Larry T. Clark, Thomas A. Christopher, Walter L. Goggin, and Michael K. Stevens are principals with the firm.
We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen.
We provide a variety of services including:
- Income tax preparation and planning for all types of businesses, and individuals
- IRS and state audit representation
- Estate tax planning and return preparation
- Pension and welfare benefit plans advisory services and administration
- Payroll processing and reporting
- QuickBooks® setup, support and training
- Business startup services
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Financial statements - making sure your financial records are timely and accurate
- Accounting and business advisory services
Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.